By Jenel Chandler
Here are the riddles revealed as photos by yours truly.
by Sarah Stuart
7. I struggled to get a shot of the singular car that fit the right dimensions, so here’s my neighborhood.
8. I don’t own a coffee table, so here’s my version of one.
9. Coffee and me aren’t on speaking terms at the moment.
10. The mirror in my bathroom is a very nice one.
by: Cole B.
1. One sheet, two-sheet, three sheets or four…some use less and some use more. What am I?
2. What has arms and legs, but no head?
3. What can’t be burned in a fire nor drowned in water?
4. I have a big mouth and I’m quite a load. I’m not gossip, but I get involved in everyone’s dirty business. What am I?
5. Stepping out? Wear me first! I’ll protect your feet from the worst.
6. Tall and strong, I stay outside. The sun, the rain, they’re by my side. I give birds homes and help you breathe. I even give you fruit to eat.
7. Here I come and there I go. I move really fast, anywhere I go. That’s why you take me when you’re in a hurry. When I zoom by, I might look blurry.
8. Kick up your feet, if you will. I’ll keep you company through Netflix and chill. Though you might not notice, I’m always here, to hold your zines, your snacks, and beer.
9. You say we’re pals, that we’re best friends. But only until the morning ends. You say I give you fuel for the day. And when we’re done, yo u’re gone away.
10. Don’t frown at me, I made it clear. Won’t make a difference if you’re near. Just stand in front and I’ll show you exactly how the world will know you.
One sheet, two-sheet, three sheets or four…some use less and some use more. What am I?