1. Sign of the Equipment Checkout counter for Media Arts students to access gear and equipment; located in Bldg 18
2. Worm’s eye view of the “Blue Cyc Wall” and studio ceiling/lights; located in Bldg 18
3. The Center for Student Engagement’s greeting table at the entrance; located on the second story of the Center building
4. The lights in the main Art Gallery in Bldg 11
6. The knobs of the Art-O-Mat; located in Bldg 11
6. Bookshelf in the upper level of the Library; located in the Center Bldg
7. Bottom of the larg silver sculpture at night outside the Health & Wellness building
8. Mary Jo Kreindel’s, The Arts division Office Specialist, office wall and decorations; located in Bldg 11
9. Media Creation Lab TV hanging on the wall; located in Center building through the Library
10. Judy Gate’s office sign and door in Bldg 11
11. Statue men escaping Professor Teresa’s office in Bldg 18
12. Flags on the ceiling of The Students First Building
13. Turkey flapping away on school grounds
1. The Equipment checkout counter where Media Arts students checkout gear – bldg 18
2. The Studio with the “Blue Cyc Wall” – bldg 18
3. Center for Student Engagement in the Center building
4. The main Art Gallery on campus
5. The Art-O-Mat
6. The Reference counter in the Library or other “identifier” in the Library.
7. The large silver sculpture that sits outside of the Health & Wellness building
8. Mary Jo Kreindel’s office
9. Media Creation Lab
10. Judy Gates’s office
11. Teresa’s office
12. The flags or other “identifier” inside of The Students First building
13. Got creative with this one!
The Equipment Center is located inside Building 18 at Lane’s campus where students can borrow cameras, bi-pods, and tons of other stuff for projects or assignments! It’s very neat!
The Blue Cyc Wall is used for CGI. Students can use the room and have fun with their projects at the same time! Amazing!
The Center for Student Engagement is a fun place to come by on your free time at school. They also have free popcorn!
Astounding art done by students at Lane! It is located in the Center building if anyone want to observe them.
The Art-O-Mat is a strange device. But it can give you stickers for five dollars. I would find it at the Art building one day.
The Reference desk is in the library where they can help you find something to use for an assignment in class. They can help you tremendously!
A cool silver sculpture near the Health and Wellness building. I think the reflection has some sort of meaning.
Mary Jo’s office is in the Art building, so do not feel nervous to stop by!
The Media Creation Lab is open for all Lane students. Honestly, it looks cool once you go in there.
Judy Gates’ office is open for all art student. Ask her questions and she will provide you answers.
Our professor’s office is inside Building 18 behind the Equipment Center. Stop by if you have questions or concerns about your progress in the class! She will be happy to help you.
I love this picture! The flags from all other countries is absolutely fascinating to me!
“Did you get my good side?” the turkey asked.
By: Anthony Worstell
The Equipment checkout for multimedia art here at lane; Found in the center building.
The “Blue Cyc wall” found in building 18 room 211 production Studio A.
Student Engagement found in the center building.
The main Gallery on Campus. Found in Building 11.
The Art-O-Mat found in Building 11.
The reference counter for the library in the center building.
The Silver Sculpture found outside the medical department.
Mary Jo Kreindel’s office found in Building 11.
Media Creation Lab found in the center building.
Judy Gates office found in building 11.
Teresa’s office found in building 18.
National flags found in building 1.
Turkeys that reside on lanes premise.
#1 LCC Equipment Checkout Counter Located Building 18
#2 Studio with the “Blue Cyc Wall” Building 18
#3 Center for Student Engagement Located Center Building.
#4 The Main Campus Art Gallery
#5 The Art-O-Mat
#6 Library Reference Desk second floor Center Building.
#7 Large Silver Sculpture Outside the Health and Wellness Building. The inside base of this structure has a plaque labeled “Living Vessel”.
#8 Mary Jo Kreindel’s office (Arts division Office Specialist)
#9 Media Creation Lab second floor of Center Building inside Library center East side.
#10 Judy Gate’s office
#11 Teresa’s office building 18
#12 Main Lobby inside the students First building.
#13 I found door sign labeled “IT” Room 237. I didn’t have key access so is this where It’s At?
Equipment checkout station! The staff are friendly, and run it well.
The Blue Cyc wall! I was amazed to find this, I was expecting a wall with bicycles.
The sign outside of The Center for Student Engagement. Don’t feed those cool turkeys.
I love this piece of artwork in the art gallery. The gallery is very nice and calm.
The Art-o-mat! A recycled cigarette machine that you can buy something much better from now- Art!
An identifier of the library. The staff are super helpful!
What a cool sculpture! As you can see- right outside of the health and wellness center!
That’s an awesome sign Mary Jo Kreindel! I love the water color effect!
Media Creation Lab! I would love to fully check it out later.
I haven’t met Judy Gates yet, but I heard she’s one cool lady!
I spy Teresa’s office! It also looked like she had a message.
The flags are beautiful. I love the lighting!
Construction spotted near building 18. I wonder what they’re doing with the wires.
By: Haley Millard
By Jashawn Clark
So I recently learned that there’s a lot more for me to know about the media arts resources. And where they’re located. But I’m not gonna actually give you directions. Just pictures.