About Me!

Hi! My name is Liah Craven and I’m a Multimedia Design major. I was previously a 2nd Year Graphic design student, but I decided that I wanted to try something different. Creating digital art, editing videos, and making 2D animations has always been a big hobby of mine. That’s mainly why I felt that this program would be better suited for me. I’m still figuring out exactly what I want to focus on as I continue to take classes. I’m a bit shy, but I’d like to think that I’m easy to get along with. I’m looking forward to learning more about everyone in this class.

I’m actually still fairly new to the Eugene/Springfield area. I moved up to Oregon in 2019 during the fall from San Diego, CA. My parents were planning on relocating up here and gave an invitation to tag along. I was in a slump and decided I wanted some change for my mental health. I’ve improved myself a lot since moving here. The main thing that I’ve really appreciated is seeing the seasons change. Seeing the gorgeous autumn leaves, snowfall, and cherry blossom trees, and wild blackberry bushes has been exciting to see during my time here so far. It’s so much different compared to the places I previously lived in. San Diego is just dry and full of palm trees everywhere. In some pockets of San Diego like Spring Valley, El Cajon, and Ocean Beach, there are wild amazon parrots that will just hang out on the telephone poles. I do sort of miss hearing them scream during the rare rainfalls that happen there. The variety of birds that I see up here make due.

I mostly keep to myself and love to relax in my spare time. I have a pet cockatiel named Tiki that I love dearly. I enjoy cute things, animated films, anime, alternative rock music, rhythm games, and animals. It’s hard for me to narrow down favorites and name specifics; I constantly hyper-fixate on different things all the time.

One thought on “About Me!

1. hughest

Liah, Welcome to Eugene…so much to explore! Sounds like you are talented in the arts…can’t wait to see what you do.