Bridget Holst P6 Final

Making this was definitely an experience. Sometimes I have a hard time figuring out what I want to do when a project has very wide open parameters but I figured out what I wanted to do with this pretty quickly. My other idea for this was to animate a person being attacked by a giant sea monster (think of Subnautica) so I had the same base idea of someone being attacked. It was just the decision between zombie vs sea monster and as you can see I went with a zombie.

This was intended to be an animation but it turned out to mostly be still images with a few bits of animation. It still looks fine, it just wasn’t my intention. The hardest part of this project for me was the time constraints. If I had more time I could make this closer into an actual animation, improve the art style, and add color, but that would take way too long for a school project. 

Three quarters of the way through drawing the frames I was genuinely considering giving up and doing something else because I hated drawing them and it didn’t look good. In the end I guess I’m glad I didn’t give up because I think the sound really carries this whole video.