It’s Me.

I am a Multi Media Design major who wants to work in the gaming industry. Where in the gaming industry? You got me there. I’m just starting out so I wouldn’t even be able to tell you that. The Game Development program at Lane Community College was just recently discontinued which is why I chose the nearest major to it: Media Design. I plan to get my associate degree at Lane Community College and then continue to a four year college to get my bachelors. I hope to be able to continue taking game development classes along the way like I am this first semester of school. 

I had previously gone to school at other colleges in 2018 but took time away from school which was much needed. Now I’ve changed my major and I’m back in school hoping to continue forward with no interruptions along the way. I’m very new to media analysis which seems to be a lot of what I’ll be doing. I am going to try my best to analyze things on a deeper level and really dig into my classes. I won’t let everything being online get in my way.

I enjoy skate boarding with my friends which I sadly don’t do as much anymore. I enjoy drumming and playing percussion which, again, I also don’t do as much as I’d like to. I really enjoy playing board games with my family and watching shows with them too. I have a really good relationship with my parents and all my sisters and I intend to keep it that way. We’ve grown a lot throughout the years and have finally become a great big family.

That’s enough about me now. I’ll keep the life updates coming in new posts.

By: Zachary Tavernier