Final Production

For the final project, I decided to test my skills and patience by making a stop motion animation. I wanted to do something fun, cute, and creative. Using very detailed Playmobil toys as my characters, animals, props and structures, I got to literally play with my ideas and use a sky blue colored sheet to act as the background. Imagining and creating these scenes was the fun part of the project, using a variety of props and animals to show attention to details. I knew that filming would be tedious, because it’s taking hundreds of photos and moving the toys and props a half an inch every frame; but this was not even the worst part.

The most challenging part was by far editing. So initially I was going to use Vimeo, however my Vimeo membership had expired, so I tried to go the free route. Big mistake, I used FilmoraPro to edit my video because it was listed as one of the better softwares for free editing on Google. After completing my video, I exported it and discovered that due to using the free version, there was a giant water mark in the center of the frame for the entire video. There was also a constant piano key being played, actually ruining the audio. So after purchasing the premium software (Filmora9), I had to download more software, only to discover that I am unable to retrieve any of the edits I made on the free version. So we are in the process of starting editing over, and scrambling to redo everything (hopefully it’s done before Sunday). I strongly recommend not using Filmora for anything.

As stated earlier, all characters, props, animals, and structures are Playmobil toys. I was able to use royalty free sounds and music from personal recordings and freesound.com. I used Filmora to edit, but again, It’s great for editing, not exporting. I also used the Stop Motion Studio app on my phone to record all the stop motion clips. Stop Motion Studio is a great app for anyone trying to make simple stop motions, while keeping all photos and videos consolidated in one app. Despite this project to be challenging at times, I do think I achieved all of goals to test both my skills and patience while making an entertaining short film. Please enjoy this preview in the meantime!

29 thoughts on “Final Production

1. Victoria Carrasco

I really enjoyed that you decided to do a stop motion piece it must have taken quite some time. I also really like the transition “warning” shot it reminded me of silent films.

2. Kristen Chunn

I really enjoy stop motion films and im glad you were able to make one! I would of loved to seen a little bit more but from your struggles with editing apps I totally get why you couldnt! Overall I enjoyed what I saw!

3. Zen

Its really a great post thanks for sharing. The most challenging part was by far editing. So initially I was going to use Vimeo, however my Vimeo membership had expired, so I tried to go the free route. Big mistake, I used FilmoraPro to edit my video because it was listed as one of the better softwares for free editing on Google. You are right its really hard to create videos and the most complex thing is to edit video in a right way. you really did a great job here if you want to grow your business you can check the things how you can grow your business efficiently websites are playing an important role in these to to grow your business here you can check how website is a great toll to for your business growth. Websites are really helpful when it comes to generate more leads you just have to run successful digital marketing campaign like social media ad, google ad etc.

4. UFC 253 Fight Live

MMA action is back and UFC 251 is the next big card – here’s how to watch every UFC Fight Night and live stream PPV events online from … UFC 253 Live Stream UFC 250 live TONIGHT: UK start time, how to watch for free and online stream details for Amanda Nunes vs Felicia Spencer. By Marc Williams.

5. floral cushion covers

6. Lions vs Bears Live

watch-lions-vs-bears. Tim Fuller-USA TODAY Sports. In the throes of an offensive slump, the Bears look to turn around their season with a
    Bears vs Lions Live Stream Bears vs. Lions live stream: How to watch NFL Thanksgiving game online … draft pick to the Raiders in the Khalil Mack trade — and the banged-up Detroit Lions.

7. cushink

На официальном сайте онлайн казино Космолот https://liturgia.org.ua/ собрано множество азартных игр: игровые автоматы, покер, столы с живым дилером и другие. Заходите и получайте щедрые бонусы.

8. Raiders vs Panthers Live

Penrith pair Viliame Kikau and Isaah Yeo, and Canberra star John Bateman, might be sidelined for a lengthy period after an afternoon of NRL … Panthers vs Raiders Live This week’s live streams kick off with Parramatta taking on Souths at … v Dragons at Maitland, Panthers v Tigers at Penrith, Broncos v Cowboys at Cairns. … Roosters v Knights at Gosford, Bulldogs v Raiders at Port Macquarie,

9. Kentucky Derby Live Stream 2020

The official streaming channel is NBC sports and they have different options on the ground which makes it easier for you to watch that event. If you want to watch it through the cables, then you can still do that, because Kentucky Derby 2020 Live Stream they are going to air that program live through the traditional cable networks they usually use for this kind of program across the world.