Final Production

For the final project, I decided to test my skills and patience by making a stop motion animation. I wanted to do something fun, cute, and creative. Using very detailed Playmobil toys as my characters, animals, props and structures, I got to literally play with my ideas and use a sky blue colored sheet to act as the background. Imagining and creating these scenes was the fun part of the project, using a variety of props and animals to show attention to details. I knew that filming would be tedious, because it’s taking hundreds of photos and moving the toys and props a half an inch every frame; but this was not even the worst part.

The most challenging part was by far editing. So initially I was going to use Vimeo, however my Vimeo membership had expired, so I tried to go the free route. Big mistake, I used FilmoraPro to edit my video because it was listed as one of the better softwares for free editing on Google. After completing my video, I exported it and discovered that due to using the free version, there was a giant water mark in the center of the frame for the entire video. There was also a constant piano key being played, actually ruining the audio. So after purchasing the premium software (Filmora9), I had to download more software, only to discover that I am unable to retrieve any of the edits I made on the free version. So we are in the process of starting editing over, and scrambling to redo everything (hopefully it’s done before Sunday). I strongly recommend not using Filmora for anything.

As stated earlier, all characters, props, animals, and structures are Playmobil toys. I was able to use royalty free sounds and music from personal recordings and freesound.com. I used Filmora to edit, but again, It’s great for editing, not exporting. I also used the Stop Motion Studio app on my phone to record all the stop motion clips. Stop Motion Studio is a great app for anyone trying to make simple stop motions, while keeping all photos and videos consolidated in one app. Despite this project to be challenging at times, I do think I achieved all of goals to test both my skills and patience while making an entertaining short film. Please enjoy this preview in the meantime!

76 thoughts on “Final Production

1. Victoria Carrasco

I really enjoyed that you decided to do a stop motion piece it must have taken quite some time. I also really like the transition “warning” shot it reminded me of silent films.

2. Kristen Chunn

I really enjoy stop motion films and im glad you were able to make one! I would of loved to seen a little bit more but from your struggles with editing apps I totally get why you couldnt! Overall I enjoyed what I saw!

3. Zen

Its really a great post thanks for sharing. The most challenging part was by far editing. So initially I was going to use Vimeo, however my Vimeo membership had expired, so I tried to go the free route. Big mistake, I used FilmoraPro to edit my video because it was listed as one of the better softwares for free editing on Google. You are right its really hard to create videos and the most complex thing is to edit video in a right way. you really did a great job here if you want to grow your business you can check the things how you can grow your business efficiently websites are playing an important role in these to to grow your business here you can check how website is a great toll to for your business growth. Websites are really helpful when it comes to generate more leads you just have to run successful digital marketing campaign like social media ad, google ad etc.

4. UFC 253 Fight Live

MMA action is back and UFC 251 is the next big card – here’s how to watch every UFC Fight Night and live stream PPV events online from … UFC 253 Live Stream UFC 250 live TONIGHT: UK start time, how to watch for free and online stream details for Amanda Nunes vs Felicia Spencer. By Marc Williams.

5. floral cushion covers

6. Lions vs Bears Live

watch-lions-vs-bears. Tim Fuller-USA TODAY Sports. In the throes of an offensive slump, the Bears look to turn around their season with a
    Bears vs Lions Live Stream Bears vs. Lions live stream: How to watch NFL Thanksgiving game online … draft pick to the Raiders in the Khalil Mack trade — and the banged-up Detroit Lions.

7. cushink

На официальном сайте онлайн казино Космолот https://liturgia.org.ua/ собрано множество азартных игр: игровые автоматы, покер, столы с живым дилером и другие. Заходите и получайте щедрые бонусы.

8. Raiders vs Panthers Live

Penrith pair Viliame Kikau and Isaah Yeo, and Canberra star John Bateman, might be sidelined for a lengthy period after an afternoon of NRL … Panthers vs Raiders Live This week’s live streams kick off with Parramatta taking on Souths at … v Dragons at Maitland, Panthers v Tigers at Penrith, Broncos v Cowboys at Cairns. … Roosters v Knights at Gosford, Bulldogs v Raiders at Port Macquarie,

9. Kentucky Derby Live Stream 2020

The official streaming channel is NBC sports and they have different options on the ground which makes it easier for you to watch that event. If you want to watch it through the cables, then you can still do that, because Kentucky Derby 2020 Live Stream they are going to air that program live through the traditional cable networks they usually use for this kind of program across the world.

10. Chicago Bears vs Detroit Lions 2020 Live

The following is a list of all regular season and postseason games played between the Chicago Bears and Detroit Lions. The two teams have met each other 180 times, with the Chicago Bears Chicago Bears vs Detroit Lions Live Stream winning 101 games and the Detroit Lions winning 74 games. They have also tied 5 times.Chicago Bears vs. Detroit Lions Results. The following is a list of all regular season and postseason games played between the Chicago Bears and Detroit Lions …

11. Jets vs Bills Game Live Online Free

How to Watch Jets vs. Bills, NFL Week 17 Live Stream, Schedule, TV Channel, Start Time. FTW Staff. 12/29/2019. a football player wearing a helmet © Provided …Dec 28, 2019 Buffalo Bills vs New York Jets 2020 Live Free – LIVE GAME UPDATES:Here’s the latest on Jets vs. … Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen warms up before an NFL football game against the …Mar 31, 2020 – DraftKings is running live Madden Streams, CPU vs CPU, using Madden 20 at the scheduled time. Prior to each game, DraftKings players can …

12. Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings Live

he Packers–Vikings rivalry is an NFL rivalry between the Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings. The rivalry began in 1961, Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings Live Stream Online when the Vikings entered the league as an expansion team. The rivalry is known for its many close games and the parity of the all-time series.Watch the highlights from the Week 2 matchup between the Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings.

13. Colts vs Jaguars Game Live

Jacksonville has had a good amount of luck at home against the Colts in recent years, winning five consecutive games at TIAA <a href="https://www.coltsvsjaguarsstream.com/"Colts vs Jaguars Live Stream 2020 Bank Field vs. the …Colts vs. Jaguars – Game Summary – September 13, 2020 Jacksonville Jaguars v Indianapolis Colts … We’re counting down to the 2020 NFL preseason opener between the Jacksonville Jaguars and … This game was almost 11 months to the day after one of the best Jaguars vs.

14. Colts vs Jaguars Game Live

Jacksonville has had a good amount of luck at home against the Colts in recent years, winning five consecutive games at TIAA Colts vs Jaguars Live Stream 2020 Bank Field vs. the …Colts vs. Jaguars – Game Summary – September 13, 2020 Jacksonville Jaguars v Indianapolis Colts … We’re counting down to the 2020 NFL preseason opener between the Jacksonville Jaguars and … This game was almost 11 months to the day after one of the best Jaguars vs.

15. Masters 2020 Live

In the year 2020, this Golf Master championship shall be the 84th edition of the Masters Tournament. It was initially slated for April 9th to April 12th. However, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, it was Masters Live Online Free 2020 rescheduled to November 12th to November 15th, 2020. Like the past events, this too shall be held in Augusta National Golf Club, Augusta, Georgia.

16. Dolphins vs Patriots Game Live

All eyes would be on that encounter because the two teams are well prepared for the challenges ahead. Last year Dolphins were not that good and nobody would expect that they are going to be as they were last Dolphins vs Patriots Live Stream Free year. The team has significantly improved and they are prepared to do very well this season. At this age, it is too early to write off any team until they face each other in the pitch.

17. Ibrahim

Your skills are completely tested and i am so happy to comment here. Hope to see plenty of posts to grow my knowledge. Interesting to read.

18. limawilmink028

I’m really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog it’s Very interesting to read.Now Here i would llike to share some information about HP Printer If you are facing any problem relate to your HP Printer’s we wil resolve your queries at sam time.For any help please visit on our website:hp printer contact belgie

19. London Marathon Live Stream

If you want to watch the London Marathon 2020, there are various ways of watching that program. BBC is London Marathon 2020 Live Stream there to show that event from the beginning to the finish. The various BBC stations have ways of streaming that event live to anybody. If you want to watch it through the cables, the station is available to show it to you live. All that you need to do is to subscribe to

20. dqwea

Jones vs Tyson Fight Online Mike Tyson will soon be entering the ring again, but recently he appeared to be losing his cool with producers over filming a promo for his upcoming fight.

The exhibition fight was originally scheduled for September 12 in California at Dignity Health Sports Park, but has now been pushed back to November 28 with the fight being mooted to be behind closed doors in the same venue.

21. dqwea

Watch NFL Football Live stream(NFLStreams) There are various other intriguing contributions in America’s Football Life. Classics re-show significant games so you can remember the highs of your groups most astounding triumphs or simply wonder about incredible plays. The NFL Top 10 is an inventive show checking down a rundown of ten things. Points have remembered the most critical exchanges for draft day, the most energizing games in awful climate, the most noticeably terrible foul-ups, records that will never be broken and end zone festivities. Regardless of where you are, get your fill of all things with the NFL Streams Reddit.

22. Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr.

Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr. Live Stream – the most anticipated fight of the year is coming on live this November. So, keep the 28th of November blatantly marked on your calendar as it’s a day that will go down in boxing history as a legendary match between boxing’s greatest champions.