Lane Campus Tour

Welcome to Lane’s Campus Tour! This was a fun assingment because it was a sunny day when I took the photos. I really like my creative shot and I’m glad I went on this tour.

Equipment Checkout Counter located in building 18.  This is where students checkout the equipment they need in order to complete projects for photography and multimedia classes.
 Equipment Checkout Counter located in building 18.  This is where students checkout the equipment they need in order to complete projects for photography and multimedia classes. 
The Blue Cyc Wall is also located in building 18. This wall is where students can create any backdrop they may need if they’re filming.
The Center For student Engagment is located in the center building. This is where you can relax and do some homewok. Or take a break and grab some popcorn in your free time. 
The main Art Gallery on campus. This is located in building 11 and is a beautiful gallery with many artistic pieces. 
The Art O Mat is located in building 11 next to the art gallery. This machine dispenses small pieces of art such as poetry, paintings, and music. 
The Refrence Counter is located in the library, which is in the center building. 
This Silver sculture is located outside the Health and Wellness building. I liked the idea of capturing this shot with the grass.
Ingram’s office is located in building 11. I didn’t get to go inside because some people were working in there. 

The SHeD desk (Student Help Desk) is located in the Center building. If you have any questions with technology this is the place to go. 

Judy Gate’s office is located in building 11. She is the academic advisor for the media arts program.
Teresa’s office is located in building 18. I love the artistic setup this office has. 
The flags are located in building 19. I took this picture from upstairs. I liked how all the flags line up. 
View of Lane’s campus. This was my creative shot. I took this picture from the upstairs of building 1 .