W19-P4 Audio – News Clip

CAPTAIN S.A.H.

For this project, I decided to do a snippet from ‘The Onion’ news. It is of course fake news, which is the subject of my project. Fake news in the media world is becoming an actual issue. Who would of thought, that in 2019, fake news would become on of the most hotly-debated socio-political topics of recent years?! 

Fake news has been fueled by social media, which in-itself, is a social engineering project. Literally, companies are becoming giants in the economic, political, and social world, and with that has come the trolls, haters, and keyboard fanatics! The world that we live in is whatever we want and that freedom has brought us into a world of questioning facts.

Im not one for change, as the great sir Ron Swanson put brilliantly, “All I care about is that I’m the same. If I’m the same as I was a year ago I’m happy.” The fact is that the change is here and there’s no stopping it, even Scrabble has added words such as: Bezzy, Cakeages, Emoji, Obvs, Ridic, Thanx, Tweep, Twerking, and Yeesh.

Trump + New Age Kids + Tech = End of an Era

I do have to say, I had fun with this project. I got to not only use my microphone and audio editing software, make a news segment, and get to play around with sound effects. It’s a new hobby for sure.

3 thoughts on “W19-P4 Audio – News Clip

1. Kyra

This is magnificent! Great “cover Photo”, great job on the authentic sounding new report into music, and the voices were hilarious! 🙂