MUL101 Audio Project

I had a lot of ideas that thought of doing for this project, but in the end I decided to go with something simple. this was a story I had heard before when I was young, so I thought I might try it. the version I grow up with is a bit longer, the crow runs into other animals before she see the fox. But I decided to do the shorter version because I really didn’t want to try to do several different voices. I like this story because it talks about deceit and being vain. Like the Evil Queen in Snow White and the Seven Dwarves the Crow wanted to be the most beautiful, and the fox just want the cheese. So He deceived her enable to trick her into giving him the cheese. I also love the art work I was able to fine because of how grimm and almost scary it makes the story look. Which I think is good because it can be very easy to be deceived if you are vain about your look or accomplishments, and the deceiver might want something more then a piece of cheese. Hope you enjoy and please give feedback. Thank you

One thought on “MUL101 Audio Project

1. Hoa Mai Nguyen

Hello Emily,
    You did a very nice job on your story. Good for you! I LOVE the music that went along with it, and how you made your voice just right. It went along very nicely. I was wondering, did you write the shorter version of this story?