Audio Project: Audacity Advertisement!

After taking a while to decide on a topic, I randomly chose out of the blue to make an audio advertisement for none other than the very software I was working with! Making a script was kind of fun, since I wanted to make it funny.

4 thoughts on “Audio Project: Audacity Advertisement!

1. Emily Williams

I really liked the energy in your voices. All of the different characters are very special, they all have some kind of purpose or goal and it cool how you can hear that even though it’s just one person doing all the voices.

2. Alberto

This probably maybe one of the most entertaining ads to watch. Its relatable to audiences and very informative about audacity which is great.

3. Hoa Mai Nguyen

Colin,

Fantastic job on your “advertisement”! I think it is very cool how you made up the whole script, added the music and sound effects. I also think this audio shows your inner self. In reality you seem to be a very soft-spoken person, but in this audio…wow! I was surprised! Your voice was deep, dramatic, and not boring at all. Thank you for sharing your post!

4. Johnny Bruton

This was a really creative idea and you clearly put a lot of effort into it. The voices and sound effects are great, and the jokes are really funny. I think this was one of my favorites during the critique. Great job!