P3 blog assignment-Jeremie

P3 blog assignment-Jeremie

Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 9.25.55 AM(picture did not take see site for details)

https://pegfitzpatrick.com/blog/

This is a main blogsite with sub-sites on various social media and how to’s. Example:” Pinterest says the maximum number of hashtags you can use is twenty. The number of hashtags isn’t the most important piece – it’s more important that you choose relevant, on-topic hashtags for your content. Don’t just add twenty because they recommend it. I’m going to test four – five hashtags on my pins.”- Peg Fitzpatrick

She has many more subjects. However, you must be a member to post to this blog which stinks. The information I got from the site helps me with some questions I have on social media. There are even tutorials on a video feed that explains each step in the social media arena. I, personally am resistant to social media, but this site address some of my fears and I might consider trying Pinterest as my first social media outing. A fear is my ex’s finding me and trashing my reputation on a social media site and hindering my chances for a job since most employers check that stuff now a days. It is a constant fear of what they might say out of spite. So careful monitoring of your name on social media might protect you down the road and save you a disappointment down the road at a job interview.

Advertisements

Occasionally, some of your visitors may see an advertisement here
You can hide these ads completely by upgrading to one of our paid plans.

UPGRADE NOW DISMISS MESSAGE

Post navigation