Blog search – chrisstuckman.com

Screen Shot 2017-01-30 at 12.30.43 PM.png
Chris Stuckmann

In case I haven’t made it clear, I am a film buff and love to talk about movies I like. Last term, I started writing movie reviews for The Torch and have had a blast with them so far. Even though I like writing about my feelings towards a particular film, I personally feel like there are times where writing my thoughts don’t quite capture how I feel.

This reviewer, Chris Stuckmann, is one that I’ve been following since 2011 and he’s one of the few personalities that I feel like I can trust, or at the very least, respect what he has to say. He tries to review each film with respect. However, it’s  fun to watch his negative reviews, since the first 2-3 months are filled with horrible movies that he has to review.

His website is one of his many venues to communicate with his fanbase. He doesn’t update his blogsite as much as his social media pages, which is disappointing, but nothing that ruins his reputation. Each review post contains the youtube video of his review, along with a summary of his review written out below the video. I wish that he could design these pages to be more visually grabbing, but they do the job just fine.

Screen Shot 2017-01-30 at 12.43.10 PM.png
An example of how he structures his reviews.

by Hunter Ruland

3 thoughts on “Blog search – chrisstuckman.com

1. alex max

If you’re a parent with video game playing children, be sure their video games are appropriate for their age. This means that you will need to look at the warnings on the front of the games to figure out if they’re a good fit for your kids. Many games contain violent or sexual content to which you probably don’t want to expose your kids.