W17-P3 Blog search

I was looking at a blog called Sportsblog.com, a professional blog where they cover both college and professional sports. They also have a podcast channel, which I haven’t gotten around to listening to. This blog seems to be, for the most part, a quick story blog about whatever’s going on in the world of sports. It also has multiple ads on the side promoting WordPress, so I thought it’d be safe to assume that this blog was made on WordPress. Sportsblog.com often sites USA Today Sports and ESPN, they have valid information and turn it into a good piece to read. As for the site as a whole, it’s very simple and easy to get to the topics of which you want to read about.

I only looked at a few articles, one being about Carmelo Anthony’s situation as a New York Knick, using USA Today Sports as its main source. For awhile now Anthony has been the main talk in the NBA because he’s most likely on his way out, but Sportsblog.com gave it an interesting twist because of Anthony’s no trade clause in his contract. They titled the article fittingly, “Anthony Holds the Knicks Hostage”, which means he controls where he wants to go; however, until then, the Knicks basically have to do what Anthony wants them to. Here’s a link to the article below: Screen Shot 2017-01-30 at 1.41.33 PM.png