Audio assignment LCC by Tyler Gordon

This assignment was to introduce the students to using audacity and other media recording software. I found it to be a really challenging assignment.I chose to go with one of Aesop’s Fables because I like the moral advice they give. The voice I recorded is my own with a pitch up effect added. By pitching my voice up It makes the story more animated and easy listening. The sound effects were found in imovie catalog. I wanted a real down to earth country feel to my story. I wanted to cater more to children rather than the adult audience because I believe they are more prone to listen to audio stories. The background music was something I found in the imovie effects catalog. I went for a real country feel to my audio story. I wanted to create something children would want to listen to and or adults. I hope you enjoy and find this audio story to your liking!

16 thoughts on “Audio assignment LCC by Tyler Gordon

1. Mak

Get Wire rope suspended platform today – we’re leading manufacturers and providers of hanging platform available for rent with an active presence in all over India

2. Cowboys Game Live

The Dallas Cowboys are a professional NFL team based in the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. You can watch Dallas Cowboys game live streaming online. Get the latest Dallas Cowboys schedule, TV channel, news update here.

3. Patriots Game Live

The New England Patriots are a professional American football team based in the Greater Boston area. The Patriots compete in the National Football League as a member club of the league’s American Football Conference East division.