Top 5 Scariest Cryptids

Scary!!

Hello. I had a lot less idea with what direction I was going to take this project then P4. I ultimately decided to go with a silly short video. When I recorded the audio, I didn’t have much of a script, so later while I was editing I had to go back to record a few lines in order for the video to feel complete. 

I just used my phone to record, as I feel that shaky, low quality footage would be thematically appropriate.I tried to go for the style of clickbait video on youtube that feeds on exaggerating anything and red circles. Although, a lot of the video is done with just text so I hope what I have communicates that goal. (The dogs standing on my art IS pretty scary though.)

While I have put videos together before, I haven’t really sat down to edit like I did for this project, and I’ve never used Premiere Pro before this project. 

Also, I’m terribly sorry that this top five is not contained to the bounds of positive numbers. I didn’t know it was possible to go into the negatives on a top five list. That must be another cryptid that snuck into the video. 

– Violet M.