by: Ana McCartney

Hey my name is Ana (like from frozen). My pronouns are she/they and this is my first term back to school after taking a 3 year break from the University of Utah. In my free time I love to play with my cat Ophelia and doom scroll. I also occasionally stream on twitch so I am excited to see how this class will upgrade my production. I moved to Oregon almost two years ago and love it! I love how we are so close to the ocean but also to the mountains. Oregon is the third state I have lived in, the others being Utah and California. Almost a year ago I adopted my best friend Ophelia who likes to watch everything I do. She is a grey tabby with long fur and loves to play. While I am at work she will sit and stare out the window and watch the birds. While I am out of my apartment I am usually at work where I thankfully made a bunch of friends who helped me get used to Oregon and show me around. I am excited to be back in school because I want to be here rather than feeling like I need to be here. It makes assignments and classes easier and fun.