P6-Final Project-Bebe

As an International student , I have been in Eugene for almost 3 years now. It is not easy to leave your home, family and friends and go to a different country. I know that it was my decision to come all the way down here. It does take a while to adopt a lot of different peoples, cultures, languages and foods. I would like to share the video of my Memories and experience in these 3 years in America. It is very lonely at the beginning, something I would just cry to express my emotion about how much I miss my home. I am worried about how I am going to do everything by myself. However, I am very lucky that I met a lot of people who showed me their kindness while I am struggling with life here. I am very glad I can be here and get a lot of helped from school, teachers,classmates and friends here. I learned so much and I am very grateful that we are in a good environment to have a great experience.

I just want to use this opportunity to show everyone, no matter who you are or where you are from, that if you have a dream, don’t be scared to take the chance to chase your dreams.

background music from youtube- by“MorningLightMusic”

Pictures and video from Bebe

Sound effect from https://freesound.org/

-Maan Yiu(Bebe)