P4 Audio- Shawn Zousel

With this project I originally wanted to make a story but after watching a few episodes of Rick and Morty with my roommates I was a bit inspired by the intergalactic cable episodes and this is what came out of it. The “service” I am providing with this ad was targeted for kids and so I chose to use some sing-songy background music on top of kids cheering sound effects. I feel like this definitely brought it home and I found myself laughing a ton while editing it. In the future I think I’ll avoid using my laptops microphone as it sounded a little grainy but overall I think it turned out okay. While this service definitely is not available I hope that if it was none of you would ever recommend it haha. I wish I could’ve made it a little longer but I feel like that would’ve taken away from the “fake advertisement” feeling I was trying to convey so I made it short and sweet and to the point. I think that if it went on any longer it would’ve felt less like a commercial and would’ve caused the feeling to dwindle out a bit. I hope you all enjoy hearing this as much as I enjoyed making it ?