P4 Audio by Jabre Reyes

Credit to visual on the direct link

What I was trying to accomplish with my Audio Project was to NOT use a lot of narrating to describe the actions in the scene, and to only focus on ambience and dialogue. The character I voiced is talking aloud to themselves and or other objects the entire time, and although my voice acting is not that of a professional- I hope I was able to capture the idea that the character was there on the island for a long, long time alone. My personal experience with this assignment was actually a little frustrating- not from not knowing the program (I’ve used it quiet often before for other personal projects), but because of the fact that I couldn’t find good sounds of someone hitting two damn rocks together. Can you believe that? I searched for DAYS. I even looked in my yard for some decently sized rocks but all I had were PEBBLES. I had to ask my friend to run outside his home and smack some rocks together MULTIPLE times to be able to get the sound I wanted, and felt insane. Made me deathly wish that I had the “play room” that was shown to us in a video in class last week. Other than that, everything else was a lot easier for me to find- the free to use fire sounds, the crickets, the steps- literally anything except the rocks. Enjoyed it all besides that (and the voice acting).