Sp21-P4 Audio- My Childhood Fairytale

I am so happy that I created my favorite childhood story and I got to show everyone this work. As a child I really enjoyed reading books, this may been because my mother and father would try to read to me each night before bed. One of my favorite bedtime stories would be this story. Although the rabbit was talented and had all the fittings to be a champion, despite that his arrogance made him lose the race when he decided to sleep during the race.

Also in this story, Aesop shows us how pride can be very unpleasant and sometimes even harm ourselves. For example when Aesop says: “Rabbit ran down the road for a while and then and paused to rest. He looked back at Slow and Steady and cried out, ‘How do you expect to win this race when you are walking along at your slow, slow pace?’. rabbit stretched himself out alongside the road and fell asleep, thinking, ‘There is plenty of time to relax.’ This shows me how the hare was mocking slow and steady because of how slow he was going. The rabbit thought that he would have enough time to rest and relax, while the tortoise caught up. This story always remind me of everything I do in my life such as, I should not finish my homework in the last minute, go to school early and I will not be late for the class, etc. The theme this story, it is a feeling that we all get every once and a while. There is something about pride that can make us feel like we are just on top of the world. Although this feeling can be nice it can also be extremely horrible. That’s why every moment in life we should be cautious.

My motivation for this audio project accelerated when I caught the idea of storytelling, and luckily for me, I found my sound effect online without any copyright. I created this with audacity and I use my friend voice (otherwise the story could be really slow). I made the theme like the forest sound background because I want my audience to feel like they’re in the moment. Also another thing that I’m proud of is that I learned audacity for the first time but I think it turned out pretty good!

Let me know how was your fairytale be like !?……