About Me

This picture was taken at Smith Rock, state park here in Oregon

Hello my name is Bryson Edlund, my nicknames for short are Bryce and Bry. I was born and raised here in Oregon, I really like traveling through Oregon, finding new great things and places in Oregon. I have been to ghosts towns in Oregon, great museums of Oregon’s past and history, went to the Astoria’s Column, and so much more here. My hobbies are drawing, Legos, watching movies and shows, and video games. I really enjoy drawing because it is where I can create my own stuff from my imagination and it is a great way to tell a small story of every drawing I do and have. I have always collected Legos, I get Star Wars and Marvel sets because they my my favorite films and comics. My dad got me into Legos and we really enjoy making our own mocs and collecting. I enjoy watching good movies and shows, my favorite creators are Stan Lee, George Lucas, and Christopher Nolan, I really like their films and their stories. Finally video games, they are fun to play, my favorite games are the story based games. I came to Lane Community College for the one year certificate in multimedia design, but I am thinking about the degree in multimedia design. I might change my mind if I want to keep on going. I want to be an animator and a filmmaker. I want to make my own films and shows, tell my own stories, and create my own characters. I thinking filmmaking is a great experience and looks very fun to do. I have been wanting to get into the film industry for several years of my life.