About Me

Hey everyone!

Kameron here. I graduated from North Eugene High school in 2015. Shortly after graduation, I joined the Marines and recently completed my contract. I found my interest in Multi-Media via photography while stationed in Okinawa, Japan. One night there was a party in what’s called the ‘Smoke Pit’ basically the smoking area outside of our barracks. Some Marines came back from the club, and a navy corpsman (doc) took some amazing photos of them, and I said to myself, “I want to do that!” so I said to him, “teach me your ways” at least from what I can remember. A few weeks later I bought an old Canon T3 and we started! He made me shoot in manual until it was second nature. Then once I gained some confidence I started shooting friends, and later models. Over time this became more than a hobby, and I wanted to pursue it further and make media my career. Now that I am done with the military, I am free to pursue those dreams. I want to freelance and be skilled in all avenues of digital media. Photography, Videography, Graphic design, website construction, etc. My hobbies include weight lifting, fishing, hunting, eating, coffee, more eating, and any video game that makes you want to cry yourself to sleep, for example: Escape From Tarkov. I go by he/him pronouns, I’m engaged to be married in August this year, I am a Starbucks barista, and my Instagram (for that subtle plug) is @Chvkkaylor.

Post navigation

← Previous Post