About Me

Greetings from this cozy dining room I’m blogging in! As you tell from the title of this site, I’m Taylor Powelson. I recently moved to Oregon from North Carolina (recently being 5 months now). I moved here for a change of scenery and to attend college. I like to think of myself as a creative individual, because of my interests. I enjoy acting, graphic design, cinematography, foley, photography, and drawing. I recently noticed that all of my interests have something in common. They all revolve around creating and telling a story. So, to shorten down my interests, I simply like to create stories.  

I created this blog for a Multi-Media class I’m taking in college. I’d like to develop a better understanding of design through this class. When being creative and working on projects I like to do the best that I can to make things look professional. I believe gaining a better sense of design will help me to improve. When I’m finished with this class, I hope I will have a better idea of to do in the future. Thats why I’m going to a community college, because I’m not certain what I want to do with my life. I do know I want to do something creative that tells a story. Hopefully, after taking classes in various fields I will know what I want to do moving forward. 

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this! I look forward to posting more and getting to know everyone:) 

By: Taylor Powelson

One thought on “About Me

1. Hannah

Hi Taylor!
    North Carolina sure is far away. I’m not from here either. I moved from Colorado over 8 years ago now. Oregon definitely isn’t for everyone, but it does have some very creative individuals. Eugene in particular is a beautifully artistic place if you know where to look. There’s some amazing murals and paintings around town if you’re into that and also amazing artistry within food.