About Hannah

Hi, my name is Hannah, and I am a Multimedia Design major. I want to learn more about film/video editing so that one day I might be able to join the Hoonigan Autofocus Team. 

My passion for video editing started in a class that I took a few years ago. It was an introductory level class editing in Premiere Pro and I think I probably only completed half of the assignments. I was a slow learner, and the class was not creative enough to keep me engaged. However, I did many little side projects in that class, like a blooper reel that I created, that sparked my love for film editing. 

Before I learned to be in production, I was in front of the camera. I was a dancer for the majority of my life, always a performer, and I began learning aerial silks and partner acrobatics 8 years ago. I have been learning related skills as long, like dabbling in trapeze, rope, and contortion, and it used to be my dream to join Cirque du Soleil.

My passion for cars started very young. As a kid, I would watch and help my dad build his 1967 Camaro, and watch him race it at our local race track on the weekends. Since then, I’ve been immersed in car culture, and one of the biggest names in that is Ken Block. He is a rally driver and pro drifter and is famous for his Gymkhana video series. He has built the Hoonigan brand and the team alongside it, including the Hoonigan Autofocus Team, the team of talented photographers, videographers, editors, and producers behind all the action.

One thought on “About Hannah

1. Timothy Patton

Heck yeah! What an exciting life. If it ever peaks your interest to write about Hoonigan again in a later blog, I’d love to read about it.
    I wonder, can that blooper reel you made a while back be found anywhere?