I’m Definitely Cole

There has been some controversy over who I am recently, so I’d like to make this very clear: I am definitely Cole. If you don’t believe me, I’ll just tell you all about myself.

I am a mostly relaxed person with a passion for too many things so I’ll just explain the important bits. I am a dancer who used to teach an Advanced Hip Hop class here in Eugene, OR. I am an aspiring sketch artist. I like to be around my best friends, my family, my cat, and my girlfriend (no particular order). I decided on a multimedia degree because of my experience with so many different types of production and creation. I’ve directed shows, I’ve been a choreographer, I’ve been a band manager and written my share of poetry. All of this among dabbling or more in other forms of art.

Really what I want to do after I finish the Media Arts Program is become a podcast host. Sure I could do that without school, but what I feel will benefit me is a versatile baseline to work from. I want experience in more fields of media and I want to be great at it. I know what work I have to do to get there and I’m ready for it.

by: Cole Brown