Project 5 ( Gorilla Tape 2 Electric Boogaloo )

This video was a lot of fun filming, getting together was a little bit tedious and rough because of classes and the whole quarantine. The idea for my project was an easy one to come up with because my friends and I have been making little funny skits since mid 2017 and whenever we had free time and were bored we would come up with a skit or something and go out film it, The gorilla tape has been an on going joke for the last couple years and I always like making advertisements but I only really used comedy as a selling point. The scenes were a bit hard to film especially the outside scene because it started to rain which was not helpful so we had to wait it out. The scenes indoor were not too hard to do we just had to wait until everyone was gone so we could do it without interruptions.

My biggest problem I had was timing because I could not do it whenever because my friends are both in school and one of them also in a full time job, also the weather was pretty much completely against me the one time we were able to film it decides to rain for a couple hours so I had only about 30 minutes to record the clips without any interruptions.

If I was to do a project like this again I would probably stick with the advertising genre and find a different product, but I would really prepare and plan to have a back up plan in case of bad weather. I would use more people in my video but my best friend ( the one I usually do videos with ) is off in Georgia for basic training for the national guard.