F20-P1 About Me (Lyu Gremli)

Hi everyone!

My name is Lyu. I am an immigrant from Russia living here for the last 4 years. Immigration is like a second birth when you are completely new and start from zero. So, I slowly try to built my new life in this country including changing my career. I have always loved photography and creative computer programs like ones from Adobe. It’s why I chose to study Multimedia Design at LCC. I have a great passion to study any tools, skills and tricks I need to become an incredible wizard so that I would be able to express my complex ideas and feelings through the rich palette of Multimedia Design.

As I said, I am an immigrant, and English is not my native language, and while I am not that bad at it, it still slows me down in studying. I like to learn with my full focus and attention to every detail, I am afraid to miss something important and interesting. Because of that, I can take only one class per term — to give my whole heart to it. While I think it is the best way for me, I know it will take a long time to finish the degree.

I have many different hobbies and interests so it is difficult to specify. Most of all, I like to feel deeply and think about everything I see (or not see). I search for the beauty everywhere and in everyone, and always want to catch it to remember forever. My camera and sound recorder help, and I want to get the best use of them.

I am open to collaboration with other people. It will be fun to create a meaningful and beautiful project together with someone!

By: Lyu Gremli