CS 120 – Journey

I applied for the Multimedia Design course at Lane Community College in Fall 2018. When I found out that I was required to take a computer sciences class for my degree, I was, quite frankly, terrified. I looked around at all the classes available and finally settled on CS 120. I figured since I do not know much about computers, this would be the best place to start. Much to my surprise, and relief, the class was mostly about learning a number of the programs available with Microsoft Suite, and less about computer chips and router things and all of the stuff I was terrified of.

I had quite a lot of prior experience with MS Word, and PowerPoint, which helped things along with much more ease. I quite enjoyed learning Excel again, and in more depth than I had previously. I have found myself several times recently needing to create tables and charts for information and just making them in a word document and computing all of the information myself, one field and function at a time, as I did not remember how to do those things in Excel.

Excel is going to be an extremely powerful tool for my work. The knowledge that I have gained in this class will continue to serve me in my path towards a steady career, and for that I am thankful. In addition to the text book, I found several extra resources that were extremely helpful in this journey. Microsoft has videos YouTube that are great for visual learners like myself, such as this:

36 thoughts on “CS 120 – Journey

1. majalahikan

Situs Ikan terbaik yang pastinya sangat lengkap dan detail, berbagai macam jenis ikan dan juga cara memotong ikan yang benar dan baik apalagi jika ibu rumah tangga yang membacanya tentunya ini akan menjadi sangat bermanfaat bukan ?.. Kunjungi situs kami dan kamu bisa melihat cara – caranya.

2. DNA Allergy Test

“DNA Testing for Allergies- DNA Testing with the CRI Genetics™ home DNA test kit will let you discover your true ancestry & family history. Allergy Reports included: Grass Allergy Dog Allergy, Cat Allergy, Birch Allergy, Peanut Allergy, Egg Allergy and more.”

3. facekook

Facekook website has started its activities since 1399 with the aim of providing comprehensive information in the field of cooking.
    . This site, due to the use of appropriate photos and new and rich content, quickly became known as a culinary reference for Persian speakers.
    Facekook currently has more than 5,000 recipes that are updated daily by Facebook’s expert team.
    . These recipes include a wide range of Persian and French dishes, salads, desserts, soups, drinks, cakes and pastries.
    Facekook’s first-hand and featured content, along with the constant updating of the website, has resulted in high daily website traffic.