A day in the Wilderness

Final Project Video

For this project I decided to do lego video. I used my own legos to tell a story about a couple and their dog on an adventure in the wilderness. I used my Canon Rebel T6 to photograph each scene. The shooting took place at a near by hidden trail which granted me freedom from those wondering on to my set. Would of taken my dog to assist me on my project but she is a impatient German Shepard/Husky mix. Took a day to take my photos and to edit them. I pulled the images over to adobe premier pro and used royalty free music and sounds to add to the video. It did not take too long to complete the project and i felt it turned out well. The hardest part was staying on task since the end of the term was nearing. I hope you like it.

24 thoughts on “A day in the Wilderness

1. Private Blog Network Backlinks

Media Design 1 is the first in a series of high school curricula (MD1, MD2, MD3) and aims to provide a comprehensive introduction to multimedia design training. After completing these courses, students will be ready to attend a CTE Summit course on animation, video production, photography, web design or music production.

2. 123.hp.com/setup

HP Auto wireless connect 
    · Firstly, you can download the printer software on the 123.hp.com/setup and run the software.
    · After that, power on the printer.
    · Secondly, on your computer, carry on with the on-screen prompts until you choose the Connection type.
    · Similarly, choose Wireless and then click Yes to send my wireless settings to the printer.
    · Finally, wait for the connection to finish and thus the wireless setup process is complete.

3. 123.hp.com/setup

How to print from the HP printer?
    • At first, make sure to install the HP Print Service Plug-in from 123.hp.com/setup.
    • Check whether the Android device and the printer has access to the same network.
    • Secondly, download the app on the Android device.
    • After that, choose the item that you wish to print by touching the Menu icon and then touch Print.
    • The print preview screen will appear.
    • Thirdly, touch the down arrow to see the list of printers and choose the HP printer from the list.
    • And finally, touch the Print option to start with the printing process.

4. Kodak Verite

Having trouble with your printer? Need the right software and driver to solve the issue. You can make use of the official Kodak printer site to obtain the drivers you need and perform Kodak Printers Drivers download. Download the drivers on your computer and then install it. For more information, you can ring us.

5. Activatefoxsportsgo

One of the special features in the Fox sports go channel is streaming the live sports events from anywhere at any time. This is all due to the presence of the Fox sports Go mobile app. The app has made itself available on the Google play store and Apple app store. The channel is especially for soccer aspirants and they could have a balling experience all the way. Bundesliga, MLS, Copa Sundamericana and Copa Libertadores are some of the events that are being broadcasted. Contact our support panel 1-844-525-1240 to activate the channel or use foxsportsgocomactivate to activate it.

6. urlrokucomlinkactivation

After getting the activation code on the TV screen, you need to access the URL Roku com link. Provide the activation code in the given box and then click the Submit button. And only after this, the activation process will start. Once completed with the activation process, you can add all your favorite channels to the Roku device and stream it after activation.if you need any information call our tech support which exists in our page

7. Activate plutotv

Pluto TV, the entertaining channel is on its way to entertain the viewers. Let us introduce the special features of plutotv. You can find the channel from the section, Movies and TV. It’s good that the channel is free and you do not pay any charges. Compatible to stream on streaming gadgets that include Roku streaming stick, Roku 1, Roku 3 and lot more. Entertaining programs are many to watch on the channel and include the Category, Sports, Music, Movies and much more.