Audio Project- A commercial for the Writing Center!

Krizia Walker

This was a fun project for me. I work at the Writing Center as a work-study student since the beginning of Summer Term. I wanted to make this commercial because I feel like a lot of people pass by the writing center and don’t quite understand what it is or the full extent of what is offered there. I know when I was a new student at Lane this past Spring Term, I passed through it on my way elsewhere, and was overwhelmed by how big the room was and how many people were working in there. It looked like a study hall or something. I want everyone to know they can drop in the Writing Center anytime they have any assignment at all that has to do with writing; it doesn’t have to necessarily be from a direct writing class- I know that when I was taking Visual Literacy with Jan for the Multimedia Program, there was a lot of writing and that is something that a tutor could help with. Even if you feel very confident in your writing ability, it is really valuable to have an audience for it, so I would suggest anyone at any part of their writing journey to come in. We also help with speeches, ESL pronunciation and conversation, multimodal projects, languages, and CS120 (though you may have to wait awhile for this help). The editing process of this project was fun. I found the program fairly user-friendly and intuitive for basic things; but had to supplement my process with some guides and tutorials as well. It was really fun to do this and it makes me want to make my own podcast someday!

20 thoughts on “Audio Project- A commercial for the Writing Center!

1. Alexandre Wirrick-Coad

Great audio. Your voice is incredibly clear and the sound effects and music you used are perfect. This is an amazing commercial for the writing center, you should get paid for this!

2. John Kneisler

Wow! What an amazing job you did! It sounds better then most commercials! You sound great and you made it sound so natural! You could definitely do this for a living. Great job!

3. Brian McCalla

Very well done. This sounded very informative and professional. Like I said in class. I think the music in the second half of the video was a little too loud. Other than that, great job!

4. pornpwd

amazing work on the project. sound engineering is one of the booming subject of 21st century and its been on top since decade. keep up the good work.

5. www.avg.com/retail

AVG is the one of best antivirus which protects your computer and network from bad infection and threats. AVG now includes real-time security updates, scans for both malware and performance issues, and even catches malicious downloads before they reach your PC. User can Install AVG Antivirus on their computer to protect thier computer and network…

6. www.avg.com/retail

AVG AntiVirus is a family of antivirus software developed by AVG Technologies, a subsidiary of Avast. It is available for Windows, macOS and Android. AVG ensuring your safety and security online. In AVG features, most of the common functions available in modern antivirus and Internet security programs, including periodic scans. AVG Online Shield also ensures the safety of exchanging files via instant messengers and VoIP clients.

7. www.avg.com/retail

AVG line-up combines effective malware eradication with fast scans and just about every security feature you could wish for. Simply activate AVG license and install AVG on your system to keep your system protected.

8. webroot.com/safe

The digital generation is getting change every day, and with this development, it’s always advised to keep all digital communication devices such as PC, Mac, Mobile, and tablets with webroot.com/safe. Webroot secure anywhere provides a one-stop security solution for home and corporate segment, and it effectively offers real-time protection to prevent from various virus attack and threat.
    https://web.rootcomsafe.com/

9. panda antivirus

Panda Free Antivirus is fast and free, boasts the top score in real-world protection, and offers a USB drive cleaner. Panda offers an extra layer of security against malware that tries to access sensitive user data for malicious purposes. Data Shield allows the user to define the location of data to protect as well as the access permissions of installed programs. Real-time protection against all types of malware and spyware. Schedule periodic scans and/or scan your computer on demand.
    https://panda-antivirus-security.com

10. Rochelle Dodson

I love to write, and I do it all the time, for example, when I was in college I helped write essay to my friends. Now I am writing a book. But sometimes there are times when you don’t have enough strength to do this and that’s normal. Indeed, in life there are different periods. https://bid4papers.com/write-my-essay.html I am glad that there are services that come to the aid of people at such moments. It turns out to be very useful to solve problems at school or at work and immediately save time.

11. UX designi

I know when I was a new student at Lane this past Spring Term, I passed through it on my way elsewhere, and was overwhelmed by how big the room was and how many people were working in there. It looked like a study hall or something.

12. health packages

Plus, the more aerobic activity you do, the better you’ll get at it. Aerobic training can increase the size and strength of your slow twitch muscles—those involved in longer, sustained workout efforts like long-distance running. It can also improve your VO2 max, a major marker of fitness level which reveals how much oxygen your body can take in and utilize. With all that comes enhanced endurance, Tamir says—in everyday life, getting regular aerobic exercise also simply means you can jog to catch your bus or walk for miles without feeling super tired.