handskansas77 2019-10-07 16:37:18

My name is barbara clopton

bees, and small and large farms animals is what i grew up with . I went to college after high school, design was passion SO I CONTINUED FROM HIGH SCHOOL ART TO COLLEGE ART. I did ceramics and design, drawing. I enjoyed this. moved on to family and working in the work force, air craft, and nursing centers, and still worked with design. we see design every day every where. as years passed i helped work with animals and agriculture and enjoyed that to. moving along horticulture and photography. came to it I went to next step and volunteered many hours and copper specialist i became. to dis-mantel computers and and anything electrical and plastics . I added to design with colors and paintings through the years 2000 to 2019 enrolled in lane county college for classes to reach graphic designing .with ecology and science and design classes and to succeed to updating as technology moves forward. I can mix agriculture and horticulture and design together . I love photography and adding other present or future assets to help me succeed to a future and determining how far you can take take things and still land successfully. help the world become richer through being a advocate for change .

One thought on “handskansas77 2019-10-07 16:37:18

1. hughest

Love how you start out your post with the “bees and small and large animals…” gets the reader’s attention right away. Thanks for sharing your journey from h.s. to college and so on. Sounds like art and animals have been your passion and they have remained in your life even now. Glad you are taking this class…I like your drive and “I don’t give up” attitude. Can’t wait to see what you do.
    Be more observant of grammatical and spelling.