About Me

By Emily Dombrowsky

Hi my name is Emily and this is my first term at LCC. I grew up in Eugene, but I plan on moving to a warmer climate when I graduate. I have an older sister who is one of my best friends.  I played sports most of my life. I played basketball from the age of 5 to 17 and I also ran track in high school. I just graduated from Churchill High School in the spring. I’ve been working at Hawaiian Time for almost 2 years now.. I really enjoy writing, art, and makeup art, which is why love doing other people’s makeup when I have down time. I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. In my free time I like to walk my dog and listen to records. I also enjoy writing poetry and watching movies. My favorite movie is The Perks of Being a Wallflower.  I’m taking this class because I think it sounds fun and interesting. I also want to learn more about the media arts program because I’m still deciding my major. I’m not sure what I would like to do in the media arts program, but I know I will be learning things that interest me. I’m interested in joining the program, but I’m also excited to explore all my options that Lane has to offer. 

One thought on “About Me

1. hughest

Welcome to Lane! Glad you are exploring Media Arts. I hope this class will give you insight into the program and to the different careers that it has to offer. I understand about wanting to live in a warmer climate, but we had a great summer and the weather is changing all over, so one just never knows what to expect anymore. Your post is good but I’d suggest that you separate out the paragraphs maybe so it is easier to follow and remember to resize your photo, as it’s a bit large on the blog. Great picture, though, and it shows your personality well.