W19-P4 Audio

What I was going for was a radio advertisement for Disneyland. I was trying to get the ideas jolted down and I decided with this idea in specific because I was messing around with voice impressions and found out that I actually had a semi decent Kermit the Frog impression. So, initially after I found this out, I thought to myself “what if I did an advertisement for Disneyland while using my Kermit voice impression?” After finalizing and putting it all together I tried experimenting with other voices like Mickey, Goofy and various other Disney characters but I had no luck. When putting all of this together I thought that maybe it wasn’t going to be that good especially because I had a tough time trying to find a way to incorporate the sounds into my idea. But after a couple hours of looking around I was able to finish, resulting in this.

4 thoughts on “W19-P4 Audio

1. Dalton W Trim

What an audio clip! I loved it! Did you know there was a huge marketing deal back in 1990 where this LITERALLY almost happened. plans fell threw after Jim Henson’s death, rest in peace sweet prince. Super awesome and if your interested take a look it’s some fun Disney history if your into that sort of thing.