Interview with Local Lead Designer

I reached out to a local digital marketing agency called Ruby Porter, and I got in contact with the lead designer Megan Wood.

She agreed to sit down with me for roughly thirty minutes, and I brought a list of questions with me to ask.

It started out as a simple back and forth conversation to get both of us comfortable, then I started asking some questions about how she got to where she was, the work her company does, and other questions that came to mind.

Once we started talking about the business operations, we got into a pretty good conversation. She told me about her journey into her position, and that she never really expected to get to where she was.

A lot of creative work is learning, tweaking, and changing things as you go.

The thing she highlighted the most about what would make a student successful, is being skilled in all areas of media arts.

Similar to what Professor Goolsby talked to us about, it’s pretty much the norm for businesses now-a-days to require you have skill in all areas of adobe. So you should become solid in graphic design, videography, photography, and learn as much as you can, and once you find the one you have a lot of passion for, try to work on mastering that one aspect.

Another thing she mentioned that was very similar to Goolsby, was how businesses work these days. After exploring the company and asking how everything works, there isn’t really one job for one person. Everybody works together to problem solve and find solutions, so you need to be skilled in many areas.

I think that exploring your interests and learning the ins and outs of whatever it is you’re interested in learning is very important. That way you’ll have a lot to offer a company when you want to work for them.

She also mentioned using as many resources as we possibly can. A lot of her points she makes, are things we hear every day from all the professionals that come and speak to us, which makes what they say stick more since I was hearing it from a lead designer.

I think Lane offers so much for us to explore what we’re interested, more than people realize. So talking to people about your ideas and goals can really lead you down a path to figuring out what you love and want to focus on.

I started out in this class really into web design, but after talking to people, learning and experimenting, I think I really like making videos.

The professional business process of a creative wasn’t exactly how I thought it was. I thought that if you got your degree in graphic design, you’d spend your entire time in photoshop creating graphics.

However, I learned that being a creative is much more. You need to share your ideas, help people with projects that require skills outside of just photoshop, and expand your talents as much as you can.

29 thoughts on “Interview with Local Lead Designer

1. Data Recovery Dubai

I would like to learn that being creative is much more. You need to share your ideas, help people with projects that require skills outside of just photoshop and expand your talents as much as you can.

2. Digital Marketing Dubai

Get reliable Digital Marketing Services to endorse your brand with unique methods, then we recommend you to connect to our service providers i.e UAE Website Development as it offers you advertising different products or services on digital media like search engines, websites and mobile apps. Also, our team consists of experts who have all the necessary ideas and unique designs to make your brand digitally attractive.

3. crazy krush

Crazykrush App is the best options for you. With this fastest growing dating app, you can easily connect with the tons of others singles and also try to find somebody to chat and date with them. This dating app allows users to chat and meet if both the sender or receiver like each other in the app. Register Now and find your perfect match.

4. Ludo

Nice and helpful information shared by this article with us and I hope that we will also get more new information regarding this post as soon as.

5. DNS server not responding

You may have come across a message stating DNS server not responding when you fail to get a stable internet connection. Domain Name Server is the service provider of name resolution for different internet providers all over the world. This error can be seen in various versions of Windows which are Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. Such a problem seems to have no source which you can fix in no time

6. Epson Printer Error code 0xf1

Software refers to the operating system and programs which run on the physical equipment. and I m not able to fix it up after going to the Epson Printer error code 0xf1 my printer start working and now I m really happy thanks to this site.

7. Me2call4u

It is great written stuff. Not many people write like this. This article is helpful and I think many readers should read this wonderful information. Ludo is a board game that can be played in between two to four players. This is a strategy game where you can to roll a dice and then move the token in a way to beat others.

8. Epson Printer Error Code 000031

Software refers to the operating system and programs which run on the physical equipment. and I m not able to fix it up after going to the Epson Printer error code 000031 my printer start working and now I m really happy thanks to this site.

9. Ludo Chat™

Hey, Ludo is a game which refreshes the childhood days in a modern way. Being a classic board game, it can be played between friends, family & kids via offline and also with online worldwide players by using online modes. This cross-platform the multiplayer game app is available for Android mobile platform at the same time.

10. Computer Repair Dubai

information about the Computer Repair Service to help explore different associate services to product consumer satisfaction that is why we offer a service which allows you to have advice and treatment at your location.

11. Computer Repair Dubai

information about the Computer Repair Dubai Service to help explore different associate services to product consumer satisfaction that is why we offer a service which allows you to have advice and treatment at your location.