.. Pizza

So, I really wanted to avoid the whole “5 Steps” thing. Mostly because I feel like it’s not that creative and it’s kind of cringey in my opinion. But as I came around to actually doing this project and what I could realistically accomplish, this whole 5 steps thing just sort of happened on it’s own. I work at this pizza place, Figaro’s Pizza,  I had work this past weekend so I decided to bring my camera and record my coworker making my pizza. The audio from the videos were very airy from the mic in my camera and sounded weird, so I avoided using the audio and just found some Italian theme music that I thought would fit well. This was the outcome.

By: Francis Pardo

9 thoughts on “.. Pizza

1. Step Down Transformer

Buy best quality Step Down Transformer from the leading Step Down transformer manufacturer in India. But the question arises what is step down transformer? A step down transformer is meant to reduce the output voltage, which means it functions to convert high voltage with low current power into a low voltage with high current power.

2. Shimla manali tour package

I have posted a lot of comments till today, but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job, Keep it up. we present Best & Affordable Shimla Manali Tour Package by Indian Travel Store.

3. Step Down Transformer

Are you looking for Step Down Transformer? your search is India. we are leading step down transformer manufecturer in Delhi, India A step down transformer is meant to reduce the output voltage, which means it functions to convert high voltage with low current power into a low voltage with high current power

4. ACP Sheets

Aluminium Composite Panel or ACP sheet is used for building exteriors, interior applications, and signage. They are durable, easy to maintain & cost-effective with different colour variants.