Who Am I?

photoHi! My name is Gabriella Mujica, but you can call me Gabby. I’m an 18 year old graduate from Marist Catholic High School in Eugene, Oregon but was born and raised in Discovery Bay, California. I am currently attending Lane Community College as a Multimedia Design major in hopes to become a professional photographer.

Growing up, I was always surrounded by my parents and older sister, along with great friends who I truly consider to be family. In 2015, my family grew as my nephew, Ethen Domminic, was born in August. He is a huge blessing in my life and the reason I made the career decision I did. Ever since he was born, I’ve taken multiple pictures of him every single day and it’s amazing to look back at them and see how much he’s grown in 16 months.

A few things that I enjoy doing are playing sports, listening to music, and working on my art. I love what I do and the people whom I get to do it with. One of those people is my boyfriend, Joshua. I’ve been with him since the summer… and just yesterday, he got on a flight to San Antonio, Texas for basic military training in the Air Force. Not only is he my boyfriend, but he’s been my best friend all throughout high school, he’s someone who makes me feel complete and safe in my own skin. It’s hard being apart, but I know that love conquers all and one day we’ll be together again.

By: Gabby Mujica