Sobre Mi

Hi, hey, hello.

img_4876I don’t know about you, but this about me thing reminds me of a 2010 MySpace bio. Well to get to it, my name is Francis. I don’t really know what I’m doing with my life yet, but here are some things about me. I enjoy doing nothing, like the laying in bed binge  watching Netflix, searching through the internet kind of nothing. I’ve seen Parks and Rec about 7 times all the way through. I grew up playing video games with my two older brothers, starting with Mario Paint on the Super Nintendo. My favorite game of all time is probably Animal Crossing, but as of lately all I play is Overwatch. Continuing to play games with my brothers and mess around on computers, I’ve become very fond of technology and all that we can do with it. Leading me to take classes along the Multimedia Design program. I don’t really know what I want to do with that exactly, but hopefully I figure that out soon.

I’m currently struggling to become fluent in Spanish. My dad is from Mexico and is obviously fluent. He didn’t teach me while growing up so now here I am, 19 years old, know a ton of words but have no idea how to form sentences. I’m lucky enough to go to Mexico every Christmas to see my family down there. I can understand it for the most part, but talking is where I get stuck. The picture included is from my most recent trip a couple of weeks ago, I was petting a random stray dog. I’ll end this by saying I also really like dogs, corgis specifically.

And yeah, I guess that’s me.

By: Francis Pardo