Production Hub Video Production Blogs

imgres

Production Hub is a very useful website it has Blogs and many other resources that people can find useful. I was in the search for Video production Blogs and I found some pretty good ones linked through ProductionHub.com

Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 2.24.47 PM.png

Each one of these Blogs all have something creative to offer whether it be the Author giving you tips and special features you can use with Video Production or maybe a Blog about a autobiography there are many great things featured in these 5 Blogs, My favorite is the 5th Blog titled Premium Beat. This Blog features Tutorials, Tips, and many other useful things for Video production. The Author is named Clay Asbury he is a certified instructor for Adobe premiere and After effects and has been working in education and production for 15 years. This is why I love his blog so much is because he really knows his stuff and I am very interested in these applications as well. I think Production Hub is put together very nicely, it is easy to understand and use as well as navigate through. Each page has tabs for easy access to other pages, I recommend this Website to other Video Production seekers, and to other students in general.

Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 2.37.34 PM.png        screen-shot-2016-11-28-at-2-42-15-pm

Click this link to view the Website for the Blogs, I hope you enjoy!

https://www.productionhub.com/blog/post/5-best-blogs-for-video-production-pros