The secret project

This is my sound project now I have done many sound based projects before but this is my first one without any video. So the basic idea is that a journalist has discovered a hidden government secret what that secret is and what his fate is will be listen and find out. The mood is supposed to  give a dark and tense environment of  this mans surroundings . I let myself become paranoid by watching freaky videos to get myself in the right state of mind which I think helped in my performance.  I am hoping while you listen you start to feel the same paranoia that the character is feeling. From watching other videos that are tension filled I knew the key aspects of a good tension filled audio project which are lack of music, describe your environment to get the listeners mind into the situation. I whispered into my microphone at 1 in the morning in a dark room to make it seem more real through the voice. I really hope that the fear and paranoia is as strong as i want it to be and while i realize it will not have the same impact on everyone I hope it will at least be entertaining.