Odd Wyvern!

This project I not only used for my class project but I wanted to help promote the current video game that a company I am part of is developing, Sockeye Game Studios. The game is Called Odd Wyvern. It is a Third person space shooter. What I was trying to accomplish with this assignment was to make a promotional advertisement to let more people be aware of this game that is soon to be released. My overall experience making this track was so much fun. I got to gain even more experience with Audacity than I had before and I learned new sound effects as well as the ones I have used before. I had a few struggles making this track but I did my best to push through them. In my opinion my favorite part about this track is the whole thing put together, each part of it compliments the other the voice levels with the music as well as the effects and sounds I used, all of the music and sound effects are made by members of Sockeye and are part of the game. I hope you enjoy the track and have interest in our video game. please comment with any feedback or questions you may have Odd Wyvern is set for release in December of 2016.

The picture featured below shows Subject Pi, the main character of Odd Wyvern next to the logo for our game.

allison-radio-project

20 thoughts on “Odd Wyvern!

1. superhero jacket

This is really a good informative post, this is my first ever visit to this blog and it really helped me a lot, amazing content.Keep sharing such informative knowledge with all of us.

2. freehold villa for sale in sharjah

Mixed media, in visible artwork, refers to an art work inside the making of which more than one medium has been employed.

There is an vital distinction among “combined media” artworks and “multimedia artwork”. Mixed media has a tendency to refer to a piece of visible art that mixes various traditionally wonderful visible art media. For example, a piece on canvas that mixes paint, ink, and collage may want to nicely be called a “blended media” work – but now not a work of “multimedia artwork.”

1. Mickey Donovan Brown Jacket

i’m for the first era here. i discovered this board and i in locating It in reality helpful & it helped me out plenty. i am hoping to knack some thing formerly and backing taking place others such as you helped me.

3. Roger

The process of playing the games is similar and the same version can be downloaded from the gaming site. Thus you get to enjoy more new versions of puzzle games in just few clicks.

4. Samy

This project I not only used for my class project but I wanted to help promote the current video game that a company I am part of is developing, Sockeye Game Studios.

5. jackson

AMAZON saves your time and money. AMAZON is featuring T-shirts and Hoodies, Leather Jackets, Jewelry and gift items all in one place for you to shop conveniently and with ease. We know it gets real upsetting to not be able to find good clothes in the end after fishing online. Visit Custom Name Necklace we have picked only the best and trendy clothes in our store for you to choose from and hence saving the hassle.