A little about me

20160911_161727.jpgHey, my name’s George and here’s a little about myself. I was born and raised in Eugene, but have traveled around a bit, going to places like Colorado, Wyoming and even as far away as Germany. I love to travel and explore the unknown, soaking up as much knowledge as I can about other cultures, especially languages.

My other favorite things are games, art and my cat. My favorite games are RPG and RTS style games though my table top game skills are something to be feared. I love a good battle of the minds and am always ready for a good challenge. I’m not so good at drawing, painting, sculpting, what-have-you, but I enjoy spending my time learning about the different artistic areas and learning more about them. I’ve definitely improved my artistic ability but I still have a long way to go. My true love is my cat and as odd as that is I don’t know what I’d do without her. I took in Maggie from a friend with two dogs and 4 other cats that would always pick on her as she was the smallest of the litter. I was hesitant at first but I quickly fell in love and have never regreted the decision to take her in.

Snapchat-642461763318507568.jpg

I enjoy other things such as snowboarding, creating games, going on walks and other activities. While I can tell you what I enjoy, I’m not sure I can tell you who I am. I say that because I’m still not sure and honestly hope to never find out. It’s an amazing experience when you can discover something about yourself every day. It makes me look forward to tomorrow and the surprises it will bring.

By George Bleekman