An Unfinished Portait of Sound and Emotion

This work in progress that I call my life began on June 2nd of 1990 in a town called River Pines in the Eastern mountains of California, lost in pine, oak and mountains. It was a small town with a convenience store, a river, biker bar and post office. Nowadays, it’s nothing more than a fist full of houses, that same general store and the same old river with a population of 312. It’s not much, but many great works started from such humble beginnings.

At 14 (April 5th, 2015), I moved to Eugene, Oregon and began my first (under the table) job as a roady for an alternative rock band in Portland called “Mediam”. During this time, I gained an understanding, appreciation and passion for music, which lead to my current major in Multimedia (focused toward audio engineering). At age 15, I picked my first guitar out of a dumpster and began my plunge into what has become my life’s passion. By 2 years time, I was writing, playing and recording my own music out of my living room, forming bands and playing small gigs here in Eugene.

My Name Is “Not Cobain”

I found trouble finding other musicians that wanted to form a band due to my sister’s influence and decade displacement, but it didn’t hinder my mission in the slightest. Instead, I found myself picking up what instruments I needed and teaching myself to play them, in place of band-mates. My undeterred passion lead to solo project’s name:

Adamant Eve

Adamant Eve: Something’s Happening…

ad·a·mant                                                                    

adjective                                                                                          

1. refusing to be persuaded or to change one’s mind        

eve

noun

1. the day or period of time immediately before an event or occasion

2 thoughts on “An Unfinished Portait of Sound and Emotion

1. checkers free

There are lots of different types of online games. Some are simple games that you can play on your own and others are big multiplayer games with hundreds of people. We can help you learn how to stay safe online when playing games.