onanimation.com

http://onanimation.com/

Screen Shot 2015-04-13 at 4.07.07 PM

This is crazy after searching for an animation site for long while I find a great one, and guess what it was made by WordPress. On this site, made by Daniel, where he and a few others post different content. The content ranges from movie reviews, classic art style, simple drawing, and animations. I really enjoy going thought the blogs and watching and reading them. The content doesn’t look like it gets update every day, but the blogs are well made for what they are. A lot of the blogs are about big name companies and some indie companies.

Probably my favorite thing to do is to watch the videos. Most of the video revolves around animation. But they also throw some interesting videos here and there. I really like the content so I don’t just get stuck with just animations blogs. I also get behind the scenes and posts about new or old techniques are being used today. In short the content that they post changes so you don’t get board of them. The quality is a 9.5/10 and the variety of videos is a 9/10

I recently watched David Gibson-Evolve Animation+Game Development Reel it is about 11 minutes of how the game’s Evolve monster and character where made. It was so cool to the depth of all of the character made, from some geometric shape to full blown character.

5 thoughts on “onanimation.com

1. Watch UFC 247 Online

With the help of progressively current developments, it has ended up being very easy to acknowledge UFC 247 on any contraptions. Fans can Watch UFC 247 Onlineonline on their Ipad, Mac, Pc, PC or any Android contraption. They can watch and check out the investigations at whatever point, any place, wherever on the planet. In this way, you can enjoy your favorite UFC 247 Live Stream Online. We intended to offer the most raised characteristics live Gushing organizations at the best expenses. Fans simply need to pay a little mean value the UFC 247 Event-ups live spouting exercises. The best part is you get access for UFC 247, so you’ll be watching and following your favored gathering or competition all through the entire Event.