Media Arts Resources at Lane

Teresa sent us on a Scavenger Hunt this week to photograph various places that Media Arts students should be familiar with at Lane. I enjoyed this project. I’d just checked out a camera for my Image Communications class, so had a good time getting used to it and working on this project.  Here are my shots. Enjoy ~!

#1 – Teresa’s Office Door.  I had no idea Patty Duke had been in Star Trek.1 - Teresa's Office Door

#2 – The Blue Cyc Wall Studio.  Thanks Google for informing me what a Blue Cyc[lorama] Wall is.  Can’t wait to work in this studio.2 - The Blue Cyc Wall Studio copy

#3 – Equipment Checkout, featuring Michael (because he couldn’t find the Christopher Walken mask I wanted to photograph).  I’m going to get familiar with this place…all those toys !

3 - Equipment Checkout - feat Michael

#4 – The Main Art Gallery.  I was amazed to see these chainmaille shirts on display. This is my kind of art.  I’m jealous (and now ambitious to get a cool shirt done myself).

4 - Main Art Gallery

#5 – The Art-O-Mat.  I walked by this my first few days without realizing what it was. Cool.  I’ve got to scrape up $5 to get myself some art.5 - Art-O-Mat

#6 – The Library.  It will be nice when the library is back home and larger.6 - The Library

#7 – The Silver Sculpture in front of the Health and Wellness Center. I caught this on a really sunny day.  I love the play of light through the green tiles.

7 - Silver Sculpture 2

#8 – Mary Jo Kreindel’s Office.  Mary Jo wasn’t in her office when I took the photo, but I was able to meet her later.

8 - Mary Jo Kreindel's Office copy

#9 – The Bus Stop.  Enough said.

9 - The Bus Stop

#10 – Christina Salter’s Office.  I enjoyed meeting with Christina when I was deciding to enter the Multimedia Arts program.  She was incredibly helpful and encouraging.  Thanks, Christina!

10 - Christina Salter's Office

#11 – The Indy Lab.  So many iMacs (and cool posters).11 - The Indy Lab

#12 – The Flags in the Students First building.12 - The Flags in the Students First Bldg

#13 – Construction.  What would the 2015 school year be without all the construction, and playing “Where’s the Titan Store Entrance This Week?”13 - Construction

Now on to the next project.

13 thoughts on “Media Arts Resources at Lane

1. Decanter for Mouthwash

Hi Admin,
    I have seen all the pictures of the media arts You mentioned above and I am very glad to see this collection from you. Great Work and I have seen some amazing Media arts in which, I should want to visit. thanks for sharing with us.

2. proprepandfulfillment

It will be totally changed after more next 10 years. Everything almost changing with technology and we admit this no one can disagree that new technology has changed our life’s. we can see many things on the internet about this…

3. Scarlett

Awesome collection of photos and when i was in college-age i participate the college arts moments. With the photograph, i have a huge collection of books. Your college arts event are awesome and i should visit next event.
    vapingwholesalesupply