Media Arts Resources at Lane

Teresa sent us on a Scavenger Hunt this week to photograph various places that Media Arts students should be familiar with at Lane. I enjoyed this project. I’d just checked out a camera for my Image Communications class, so had a good time getting used to it and working on this project.  Here are my shots. Enjoy ~!

#1 – Teresa’s Office Door.  I had no idea Patty Duke had been in Star Trek.1 - Teresa's Office Door

#2 – The Blue Cyc Wall Studio.  Thanks Google for informing me what a Blue Cyc[lorama] Wall is.  Can’t wait to work in this studio.2 - The Blue Cyc Wall Studio copy

#3 – Equipment Checkout, featuring Michael (because he couldn’t find the Christopher Walken mask I wanted to photograph).  I’m going to get familiar with this place…all those toys !

3 - Equipment Checkout - feat Michael

#4 – The Main Art Gallery.  I was amazed to see these chainmaille shirts on display. This is my kind of art.  I’m jealous (and now ambitious to get a cool shirt done myself).

4 - Main Art Gallery

#5 – The Art-O-Mat.  I walked by this my first few days without realizing what it was. Cool.  I’ve got to scrape up $5 to get myself some art.5 - Art-O-Mat

#6 – The Library.  It will be nice when the library is back home and larger.6 - The Library

#7 – The Silver Sculpture in front of the Health and Wellness Center. I caught this on a really sunny day.  I love the play of light through the green tiles.

7 - Silver Sculpture 2

#8 – Mary Jo Kreindel’s Office.  Mary Jo wasn’t in her office when I took the photo, but I was able to meet her later.

8 - Mary Jo Kreindel's Office copy

#9 – The Bus Stop.  Enough said.

9 - The Bus Stop

#10 – Christina Salter’s Office.  I enjoyed meeting with Christina when I was deciding to enter the Multimedia Arts program.  She was incredibly helpful and encouraging.  Thanks, Christina!

10 - Christina Salter's Office

#11 – The Indy Lab.  So many iMacs (and cool posters).11 - The Indy Lab

#12 – The Flags in the Students First building.12 - The Flags in the Students First Bldg

#13 – Construction.  What would the 2015 school year be without all the construction, and playing “Where’s the Titan Store Entrance This Week?”13 - Construction

Now on to the next project.

64 thoughts on “Media Arts Resources at Lane

1. Decanter for Mouthwash

Hi Admin,
    I have seen all the pictures of the media arts You mentioned above and I am very glad to see this collection from you. Great Work and I have seen some amazing Media arts in which, I should want to visit. thanks for sharing with us.

2. proprepandfulfillment

It will be totally changed after more next 10 years. Everything almost changing with technology and we admit this no one can disagree that new technology has changed our life’s. we can see many things on the internet about this…

3. Scarlett

Awesome collection of photos and when i was in college-age i participate the college arts moments. With the photograph, i have a huge collection of books. Your college arts event are awesome and i should visit next event.
    vapingwholesalesupply

4. cara lapor pajak online

I agree on her four main points. Stats don’t lie and her explanation makes it more believable. I was one of those students that takes education seriously and I have smart tuition reviews to support my studies. I am not blessed with a wealthy background so.

5. online

Τα τελευταία χρόνια επεκτείναμε σταδιακά τις δραστηριότητες μας εκτός τις Αποφράξεις αποχετευτικών αγωγών και εκκενώσεις βόθρων, τώρα αναλαμβάνουμε υπεύθυνα απολυμάνσεις κτηρίων και έκδοση κοινοχρήστων, θέλοντας να προσφέρουμε ολοκληρωμένες υπηρεσίες στις κτηριακές ανάγκες.αποφραξεις

6. devi priya

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.

7. expert

This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more … good luck.

8. officesetup

I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more.office setup

9. officesetup

That was good about when browsing office setup. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more.office setup

10. udayppavan

I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!

11. sripadojwar

You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it’s splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!!

12. gowsalya

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable information. We strive to provide our candidates with excellent care and we take your comments to heart.As always, we appreciate your confidence and trust in us