Waking up Springfield

Lovely morning in SpringTucky today. Birds singing, dogs barking gladly that they’re free in the USA.  And cats going through their morning rituals of who gets to be where and near whom, as the masters walk through the kitchen, doing their morning rituals of coffee making, stretching and enjoying being 6 feet above ground.

Woke up kinda excited about our little project here… I must be, look at me it’s 09:07 in the morning, I just got up and here I am typing out a stupid lesson assignment (no offense, Theresa, just joking…)

Honorable Instructor's Office

Honorable Instructor’s Office

Oh Honorable one, we are awed by your presence and bow to look up at your door!

…uh, yeah, gotta still be half sleep. Anyway, people, good morning and Happy blogging. I’ll probably be back. Got an appointment to photo shoot Sweety’s Owner Jack…

_MG_1422

…who refurbished the Simpson’s statues that sit out front his Yogurt Shop on Main Street in Springfield. He’s become a friend, and you should stop by sometime and see some of my photographs he’s got on the walls. The Yogurt’s pretty good too!

BTW- Here’s where you guys go to check out media equipment, like cameras, lighting, tablets, and other neat stuff if you’re in media arts or photography classes at Lane( plus it’s on the scavenger hunt, y’all).

Media Center

Happy posting!