Scavenger Hunt? …that’s what she said!

Been away a while, and quite frankly, I’ve missed it. Oh, I know how I groan and moan about how much of a chore blogging got to be, and how I wished more people would respond.

But,  hey, you gotta remember some of my stuff made your temperature rise and some your hearts palpitate, with my views on this messed up world, and how we keep messing it up daily, and don’t seem to care. Not as long as we got cell phones and games online, who cares that the world is going to Hell in a hand basket. Leave me alone, I’m texting!

But, I digress. This is not a rant. It’s not even a real blog… well yes it is, it’s just that it’s for school. That’s right, I’m back in college. The kid done gone back to college… again. Yep, the mind is as young as ever. It’s just this aging body that keeps  disagreeing with that philosophy.

I love learning. The whole idea of learning something new is exciting and intriguing at the same time. How do we learn and what happens to that process as we get older?

Living in Springfield is the most interesting place I’ve live in a while and I have live all across the U.S. Here, I get to walk down the street and see the activities the daily “champs on the ramps” at Willamette Park.

Skateboard Champs showing how it's done! "Slidin' the Rail"

Skateboard Champs showing how it’s done! “Slidin’ the Rail”

As part of our school “Scavanger Hunt” we’re shooting different locations at Lane Community College and the interesting part is trying to get shots no one else has. So I look forward to seeing and being seen, as we move forward with the assignment.