AWESOME picture of Duncan’s cat

My name is Duncan!

I was born in Rochester, NY but moved to Cresswell, OR when I was around 4 and shortly after moved to Eugene!

My biggest passion is creating videos! I made and uploaded my first video to Youtube when I was 6 years old, but it took a very long time to actually produce anything substantial that wasn’t me just making noises in Windows Live Movie Maker or low quality recordings of playing Minecraft.

I’ve grown my videos to be relatively successful nowadays and found my niche, and my dream would be to be able to do that as my full time career, but I am very aware it’s luck based and difficult to pull off so I would be happy with working in the background and doing CGI and Visual effects and instead make my own videos as a side job!

I like meeting new people, especially people who have similar passions! I am usually pretty timid in public though so it will take some time to get out of my shell!

I guess a little about my past I can talk about, I had a very hard time during the covid lockdowns. I ended up going to rehab for 3 months, which overall was a very good experience for me. I then was on and off in intensive treatment for another couple years. All the meanwhile highschool was also a very bad experience for me, so I am really hoping I will be able to have a new and good school experience here!

Some of my interests other than making videos are (unsurprisingly) video games! The game I play the most is Minecraft, and it is probably my all time favorite games. There is another game I spend a lot of time playing called Genshin Impact, but I know a lot of the online community for it can be pretty weird so I try not to involve myself with them. I also enjoy watching anime, my two all time favorites being Brand New Animal and Sword Art Online!

Me and my cat named Leia in the morning. She probably woke me up because she meows a lot.

By: Duncan Gustina