My Audio Story

Logan Moscatelli

https://soundcloud.com/user-571173347/audioproject?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

During this assignment I was trying to create a serene environment in which listeners can put themselves into a spa like head-space. My goal is to broadcast information about the spa’s newest addition, which is acupuncture therapy. I tried to make it fun by adding in sounds and different voices to keep the audience engaged. My project did not turn out exactly how I wanted because of the new technology I was using. After realising how difficult it was to use I am now even more happy with the product. I had a difficult time doing this assignment due to the new software that we had to use. My experience was interesting in the fact that I got to explore more online platforms to create projects, in this case audio. I really liked using this platform because I got to explore an application with audio. I think that this platform is extremely important to learn and explore for the future. You can use this software to create so many different things. I like that there are so many different features you can use to change the product. Although I experienced difficulties using the software, once I got used to it I was very happy with my final product.