P1 About Me

Hi my names Kaylie! I am a Multimedia Design and Animation sophomore at Lane but slightly behind due to oh so lovely financial aid issues and just general anxiety over “picking the wrong career path”. I have never been super great at introductions mainly since most people already know who I am due to my older brother and just genuine hatred for talking about myself but It is kind of refreshing to introduce myself to people whom I know for sure have no idea who I am and I will most likely never see and or hear from again once we graduate! There is no ill will with that comment, please don’t take it that way! I have a very blunt view to life and it creates a humor style most people do not enjoy. So like I said my names Kaylie, I am 20 years old and I spend most of my free time just relaxing or doing some sort of activity with my friends. I spent a lot of time growing up misusing my free time and not allowing myself to have breaks. It was always go go go for me and as I get older the more I wish I had been allowed to slow down. I am making up for it now though and taking more time to myself. Better late than never right? I hope to finish my program by next summer and then make my way over to OSU to get my BA! I want to work for EA (Electronic Arts aka one of the more well know gaming companies if you’re unfamiliar) once I’m finished with all my schooling so that’s my last stop once I am free from school! Future me is 100% already working so present me just needs to keep n the right path. Manifestation at its finest right? I hope to learn as much as I can these next few weeks and I’m excited to work with all of you!

This is me. My hair is usually all black but for some reason I wanted to try a light brown Ombre thing … yeah never again lol.

One thought on “P1 About Me

1. hughest

Kaylie, I’m thinking that you need to delete your first post with the enlarged image before trying to post the revised one, as I see that the image is resized on your site. Nice post…good writing…thank you for sharing so much information about who you are…nice job! Sounds like you’re on the right track.