About Me!

Hello there! My name is Rocio Roberts-Goodban and I am a Multimedia student at Lane Community College. I was born and raised for most of my life in Eugene, Oregon. I spent a year and a half in Portland, Oregon working as a nanny! I come from a mixed background, my mother is half white and half Native American, while my father is fully Mexican. I grew up surrounded by Spanish and English, yet chose to study 4 years of Japanese in high school. Working in Japanese horror films has always been a secret dream of mine. I’ve always been obsessed with movies and TV since I was a child. I studied film at Portland State University before the pandemic caused me to move home and go through many personal hardships. I believe that with every challenge can come opportunity, and I’ve now developed more passion, motivation, and inspiration for a career in the industry. My goal is not only to become an independent wedding videographer, but also to become a production assistant or screenwriter. I want to gain more computer skills, learn about web design and photography. I’m excited to dip my toes in many new and different types of media, so I hope to become a more well rounded and versatile person.

One thought on “About Me!

1. hughest

Rocio, Wow! What a background you have…rich in language and culture and I love that you are into Japanese horror films! Sounds like you are very grounded. Can’t wait to see what you do.
    I see that you resized your pic on your site…I think you would need to delete the 1st post then post the revised one for it to show on the class blog.